Stefania Moramarco is a nutritionist, attending a PhD course in Public Health at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. She has worked for many years in Zambia for the “Rainbow Project”, a community-based program for fighting child malnutrition, under Association Pape John 23rd. From experience in the field, she carries on a PhD research project based on “Efficacy evaluation of two models of approach and intervention for the management and prevention of child malnutrition in Zambia and Malawi: sustainable proposals for enhancing the models”
· Master degree in Human Nutrition Sciences at University of Rome Tor Vergata
· Degree in Dietetics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
· 35th European Course in Tropical Epidemiology, Lisbon/Portugal
· 18° Panafrican Training Course: A model for fighting HIV/AIDS and malnutrition in Africa. Blantyre/Malawi
· Caring for Infants and children with acute malnutrition. University on Southampton
AREA OF INTEREST
Nutrition, nutritional education, global health