Prof. Ettore Squillaci
Born in Rome February 11 – 1958
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery cum laude University of Rome “La Sapienza (July 1982).
- Fellowship Magnetic Resonance Department UCSF (Sept-Dec 1987)
- Diagnostic Imaging Radiology, Catholic University of Rome (July 1986).
- Radiation Therapy, Catholic University of Rome (July 1988).
- Research Professor University Tor Vergata, Rome Italy (1988-2000).
- Associate Professor of Radiology University Tor Vergata, Rome Italy (November 2000-present).
HONORS & AWARDS
- Board of Directors of Magnetic Resonance of the Italian Society of Radiology (1992)
- Board of Directors of the Italian Society of Computed Tomography (1996)
- Expert of Magnetic Resonance of the Italian National Health Service (2006).
- Board of Directors of the Italian Society of Diagnostic Imaging in Oncology (2012)
- Board of Directors of Fondazione Roma Sanità e Ricerca (2016)
BOOKS AND PAPERS
More than 145 papers, 6 books, 39 book chapters and more than 300 lectures in national and international meetings.